What is another word for furunculous?

Pronunciation: [fjʊ͡əɹˈʌnkjʊləs] (IPA)

Furunculous is a medical term used to describe the presence of boils or abscesses on the skin. However, if you were looking for some alternative words for this term, there could be a few options. An equivalent could be 'purulent' which means containing pus or 'boil-like' that suggests a similar appearance. 'Carbuncular' could also be used, meaning an infection of multiple adjacent hair follicles, forming a mass of pus. Other words that could be related to furunculous include 'pimpled', 'pustulated' or 'unhealthy', all of which carry similar connotations. Ultimately, while some professionals may use the term 'furunculous' in their work, there are many alternative words to convey the same message.

Synonyms for Furunculous:

What are the hypernyms for Furunculous?

A hypernym is a word with a broad meaning that encompasses more specific words called hyponyms.

Word of the Day

The phrase "MOUT FACT" is a unique and scarcely used term in everyday language. However, when exploring its synonyms, we can discover its equivalent expressions. "MOUT FACT" can be...