What is another word for ink-jet printer?

Pronunciation: [ˈɪŋkd͡ʒˈɛt pɹˈɪntə] (IPA)

An ink-jet printer is an essential tool for printing documents and photos, but sometimes it's useful to know other ways to describe this device. One alternative is a liquid ink printer, which works by spraying tiny droplets of ink onto the paper. Another synonym is a thermal inkjet printer, which uses heat to propel the ink onto the page. Additionally, you could refer to it as a color printer, as many ink-jet printers now produce vibrant colors for photos and graphics. Finally, a photo printer could also be used to describe an ink-jet printer as the majority of ink-jet printers are utilized for printing photos and graphics.

Synonyms for Ink-jet printer:

What are the hypernyms for Ink-jet printer?

A hypernym is a word with a broad meaning that encompasses more specific words called hyponyms.

What are the hyponyms for Ink-jet printer?

Hyponyms are more specific words categorized under a broader term, known as a hypernym.

Related words: inkjet printers, best inkjet printer, printer reviews, printer deals, inkjet printer reviews, printer reviews 2017, printer deals 2017

Related questions:

  • What is an ink-jet printer?
  • What is the best ink-jet printer?
  • Reviews of the best ink-jet printers?
  • Amazon reviews of ink-jet printers?
  • Word of the Day

    fill the air