What is another word for bubblejet?

Pronunciation: [bˈʌbə͡ld͡ʒˌɛt] (IPA)

Bubblejet is a term commonly used to describe inkjet printers. However, there are many synonyms that can be used to describe this type of printer. Some of these include inkjet, liquid ink, thermal inkjet, drop-on-demand, and piezoelectric. Each of these terms refers to the method by which the printer creates images on paper by spraying tiny droplets of ink onto the page. Inkjet and bubblejet printers are the most commonly used printers for home and office use because they are relatively inexpensive and produce high-quality prints. So, whether you are referring to your printer as a bubblejet or an inkjet, they both operate using the same technology.

Synonyms for Bubblejet:

What are the hypernyms for Bubblejet?

A hypernym is a word with a broad meaning that encompasses more specific words called hyponyms.

Related words: inkjet printer vs. bubblejet, best bubblejet printer, bubblejet printer pdf, canon bubblejet printer, epson bubblejet printer, refurbished bubblejet printers, what is a bubblejet printer, how does a bubblejet printer work, how much does a new bubblejet printer cost, how to print on bubblejet paper

Word of the Day

trump hand
upper hand, advantage, authority, benefit, break, control, dominance, edge, favor, gain.