What is another word for modernizers?

Pronunciation: [mˈɒdənˌa͡ɪzəz] (IPA)

"Modernizers" is a term used to describe individuals or groups who are working towards modernizing or updating a system or practice. Some synonyms for modernizers are innovators, reformers, progressive thinkers, modern thinkers, forward thinkers, and change agents. These individuals are often pushing the boundaries and challenging the status quo to bring about positive change and progress. They may also be referred to as trailblazers, pioneers, visionaries, or trendsetters. Regardless of the term used, modernizers play an important role in shaping the future for the better and advancing societies towards a more modern and efficient system.

What are the hypernyms for Modernizers?

A hypernym is a word with a broad meaning that encompasses more specific words called hyponyms.

Word of the Day

clinched, gnarly, knobbed, knotted, knotty, clenched, gnarled.