What is another word for multijets?

14 synonyms found


[ mˈʌltɪd͡ʒˌɛts], [ mˈʌltɪd‍ʒˌɛts], [ m_ˈʌ_l_t_ɪ_dʒ_ˌɛ_t_s]

Multijets are a type of fuel injection system used in diesel engines that improve performance and fuel efficiency. There are several synonyms for multijets, including common rail system, direct injection, and electronic fuel injection. Common rail systems use a high-pressure pump to deliver fuel to a common rail, which then distributes fuel to the engine's fuel injectors. Direct injection systems inject fuel directly into the combustion chamber. Electronic fuel injection systems use sensors and computer-controlled mechanical systems to deliver fuel to the engine. Regardless of the system used, multijets are an efficient way to maximize diesel performance and fuel economy.

Related words: multijet spout, multijet nozzle, multijet thruster, derivative jet, multijet nozzle design

Related questions:

  • What are multijets?
  • Is a multijet used to move fluids?
  • How does a multijet work?
  • How do jet engines work?

    What are the hypernyms for Multijets?

    A hypernym is a word with a broad meaning that encompasses more specific words called hyponyms.

    Word of the Day

    Lurcher Mouse
    A "Lurcher Mouse" is a term coined for a peculiar creature that exhibits the characteristics of both a lurcher and a mouse. However, when referring to similar creatures, we can emp...