What is another word for round hand?

Pronunciation: [ɹˈa͡ʊnd hˈand] (IPA)

Round hand is a term used to describe a specific style of handwriting that is characterized by smooth, rounded letter shapes and a flowing, cursive style. While round hand may be a somewhat obscure term, there are several other synonyms you could use to describe this style of handwriting. Some alternatives include cursive script, flowing script, script hand, or copperplate script. Each of these terms emphasizes the elegant, flowing nature of this type of handwriting, and they can all be used interchangeably to describe this classic style of penmanship. Whether you're a calligrapher or just someone who appreciates beautiful handwriting, these synonyms are sure to come in handy in your writing and communication.

Synonyms for Round hand:

What are the hypernyms for Round hand?

A hypernym is a word with a broad meaning that encompasses more specific words called hyponyms.

What are the hyponyms for Round hand?

Hyponyms are more specific words categorized under a broader term, known as a hypernym.

Related words: cursive handwriting, handwriting font, handwriting practice, handwriting samples, free handwriting fonts, free cursive fonts, big handwriting fonts, large cursive fonts, hand writing fonts, cursive writing practice, handwriting samples pdf

Related questions:

  • What is round hand writing?
  • What is round hand script?
  • What is round hand font?
  • What is round hand script font?
  • Word of the Day

    Latitudinarians refers to individuals who hold broad or liberal views, especially in matters of religion or politics. Synonyms for latitudinarians include liberals, progressives, o...