What is another word for sissify?

Pronunciation: [sˈɪsɪfˌa͡ɪ] (IPA)

The term "sissify" is often used to describe the process of making someone or something less masculine or strong, and more feminine or weak. There are numerous synonyms for this word, including feminize, emasculate, weaken, soften, castrate, effeminate, demasculinize, and neotenize. These words all convey various degrees of the same meaning and are commonly used in relation to gender roles and stereotypes. While some may argue that these words have negative connotations, they can also be used to describe positive transformations or changes in a person or society's attitudes towards gender identity and expression.

Synonyms for Sissify:

  • Related word for Sissify:

What are the hypernyms for Sissify?

A hypernym is a word with a broad meaning that encompasses more specific words called hyponyms.

Word of the Day

Speckly describes a surface or pattern that is textured with small, irregular spots or marks. Other synonyms for speckly include flecked, dotted, stippled, mottled, and dappled. Fl...