What is another word for slip of the pen?

Pronunciation: [slˈɪp ɒvðə pˈɛn] (IPA)

There are several synonyms for the phrase "slip of the pen," which is commonly used to describe an inadvertent mistake made in writing. One such synonym is "typographical error," which refers specifically to errors made in the process of typing or printing. Another similar phrase is "writing error," which encompasses a broader range of mistakes made in the act of writing, including spelling and grammatical errors. Other possible synonyms for "slip of the pen" include "inadvertent mistake," "careless error," or simply "mistake." Regardless of the specific term used, slips of the pen can be frustrating but are a natural part of the creative process.

What are the hypernyms for Slip of the pen?

A hypernym is a word with a broad meaning that encompasses more specific words called hyponyms.

Word of the Day

Historical Cohort Studies
The antonyms for the phrase "Historical Cohort Studies" may include present-day observations, cross-sectional analysis, conjectural investigations, experimental research, and prosp...