What is another word for soft cover?

Pronunciation: [sˈɒft kˈʌvə] (IPA)

"Soft cover" is a term often used to describe books or other printed materials that have a flexible, paper-based exterior. While this term is widely recognized and understood, there are other synonyms that can be used to describe the same type of item. Some of these synonyms include "paperback," "trade paperback," "perfect bound," and "mass market paperback." Each of these terms refers to a book or publication that has a pliable cover made from paper or similar materials. While some of these terms may be better suited to specific genres or types of publications, they are all useful alternatives to the standard "soft cover" terminology.

Synonyms for Soft cover:

What are the hypernyms for Soft cover?

A hypernym is a word with a broad meaning that encompasses more specific words called hyponyms.

Word of the Day

Parrots diseases sign
Parrots diseases sign is a term used to describe symptoms that indicate illness in pet parrots. However, there are many antonyms for this word that can be used to describe the oppo...