What is another word for soft focus?

Pronunciation: [sˈɒft fˈə͡ʊkəs] (IPA)

Soft focus is a technique used in photography and filmmaking to create a blurred or hazy effect on the image. It is a popular effect used to add a dreamy or romantic feel to a scene. However, there are various synonyms one can use to describe soft focus. These include: diffused, hazy, blurred, misty, blurry, unfocused, fuzzy, gentle, faint, and subtle. Each of these words encapsulates the concept of soft focus and can be used interchangeably depending on the context. Whether you're describing photography, filmmaking, or simply the way something appears, these words can be used to add depth and character to your description.

Synonyms for Soft focus:

What are the hypernyms for Soft focus?

A hypernym is a word with a broad meaning that encompasses more specific words called hyponyms.

Word of the Day

trump hand
upper hand, advantage, authority, benefit, break, control, dominance, edge, favor, gain.