What is another word for swaybacked?

59 synonyms found


[ swˈe͡ɪbakt], [ swˈe‍ɪbakt], [ s_w_ˈeɪ_b_a_k_t]

How to use "Swaybacked" in context?

"swaybacked" is a word that describes an animal or thing that is bowed or curved out of alignment. The word typically is used to describe a bird or animal that is not standing upright due to a defect in its backbone. The term is derived from the Old English word "swācian," meaning "to bow.

Word of the Day