What is another word for television-camera tube?

Pronunciation: [tˈɛlɪvˌɪʒənkˈamɹə tjˈuːb] (IPA)

Television-camera tubes have been a vital component in television sets for decades. These tubes capture images and convert them into electronic signals to be televised. There are several synonyms for the term "television-camera tube," including cathode-ray tube (CRT), image dissector, orthicon, vidicon, and image orthicon. The CRT was the first type of television-camera tube, and it remained in use until the late 1990s. The image dissector was invented in the early 20th century, and it was used as the main television-camera tube until the introduction of vidicon and image orthicon tubes in the mid-20th century. While many modern televisions use different technology, the impact made by television-camera tubes on the television industry cannot be overstated.

Synonyms for Television-camera tube:

What are the hypernyms for Television-camera tube?

A hypernym is a word with a broad meaning that encompasses more specific words called hyponyms.

What are the hyponyms for Television-camera tube?

Hyponyms are more specific words categorized under a broader term, known as a hypernym.

What are the holonyms for Television-camera tube?

Holonyms are words that denote a whole whose part is denoted by another word.

Related words: camera tube, camera tube tv, camera tube tv repair, camera tube tv parts, tv camera tube, camera tube replacement

Related questions:

  • How to fix a camera tube tv?
  • How to fix a tv with a camera tube?
  • How to put in a camera tube tv?
  • What are the alternatives to tv camera tubes?
  • How to replace a camera tube in?
  • Word of the Day

    Antonie van Leeuwenhoek
    Antonie van Leeuwenhoek was a Dutch scientist and inventor. Many words can be used as antonyms for his name, including ignorance, incompetency, and dishonesty. These words are used...