What is another word for trouser press?

Pronunciation: [tɹˈa͡ʊsə pɹˈɛs] (IPA)

There are several synonyms for the term "trouser press" which refer to electric machines that smooth and iron clothes. One of the most common synonyms is "pants press," which is commonly used in the United States. Another synonym is "trouser steamer," which is a machine that uses steam to remove wrinkles from pants. "Iron press" is also a term used to describe these machines, as they often use heated plates to press the fabric. Other synonyms include "clothing press," "garment press," and "laundry press." Regardless of the specific term used, these machines provide a quick and efficient way to keep your clothes looking neat and well-pressed.

Synonyms for Trouser press:

What are the hypernyms for Trouser press?

A hypernym is a word with a broad meaning that encompasses more specific words called hyponyms.
  • Other hypernyms:

    Clothing press, Garment press, clothes press, fabric press.

Word of the Day

The word "sourceable" means capable of being sourced, obtainable or found. The antonyms of this word are words that refer to something that cannot be sourced, found or obtained. Th...