What is another word for bubble-jet printer?

Pronunciation: [bˈʌbə͡ld͡ʒˈɛt pɹˈɪntə] (IPA)

Bubble-jet printers are commonly known as inkjet printers. Inkjet printers work by spraying tiny droplets of ink onto paper. Another synonym for bubble-jet printer is thermal inkjet printer. These printers use heat to create a bubble of ink that is then forced out of the print head and onto the paper. Piezoelectric inkjet printers are a third synonym for bubble-jet printers. These printers use a crystal that changes shape when an electric charge is applied, which then squeezes out a droplet of ink. Ultimately, all of these synonyms refer to a type of printer that uses small droplets of ink to create text and images on paper.

Synonyms for Bubble-jet printer:

What are the hypernyms for Bubble-jet printer?

A hypernym is a word with a broad meaning that encompasses more specific words called hyponyms.

What are the hyponyms for Bubble-jet printer?

Hyponyms are more specific words categorized under a broader term, known as a hypernym.

Word of the Day

Dacoits, also known as bandits or robbers, are individuals who engage in criminal activities such as stealing, murder, and other violent acts. Other synonyms for dacoits include br...