What is another word for distorted shape?

Pronunciation: [dɪstˈɔːtɪd ʃˈe͡ɪp] (IPA)

When referring to a distorted shape, there are various synonyms that can be used to convey the same idea. Some of these include: warped, contorted, twisted, crooked, deformed, misshapen, irregular, and skewed. These terms can be used interchangeably depending on the context of the sentence or the message being conveyed. For instance, if referring to a painting with a distorted shape, the term "warped" may be more appropriate than "misshapen." Similarly, when referring to the shape of a building, the term "crooked" may be more appropriate than "skewed." Ultimately, the choice of synonym depends on the specific situation and the desired tone of the message.

Synonyms for Distorted shape:

What are the hypernyms for Distorted shape?

A hypernym is a word with a broad meaning that encompasses more specific words called hyponyms.

What are the hyponyms for Distorted shape?

Hyponyms are more specific words categorized under a broader term, known as a hypernym.
  • hyponyms for distorted shape (as nouns)

Word of the Day

Latitudinarians refers to individuals who hold broad or liberal views, especially in matters of religion or politics. Synonyms for latitudinarians include liberals, progressives, o...