What is another word for dust cover?

Pronunciation: [dˈʌst kˈʌvə] (IPA)

"Dust cover" is a term commonly used to describe a protective covering for objects such as books, furniture, and electronics. There are a variety of synonyms that can be used to refer to the same concept, including dust jacket, dust sheet, dust protector, and dust guard. Additionally, some may refer to these coverings as protective sleeves, sheaths, or cases. No matter the term used, the purpose of a dust cover remains the same - to shield objects from dust, dirt, and other potentially damaging particles. These protective coverings are often used in storage or during transportation to ensure the longevity and quality of the item.

Synonyms for Dust cover:

What are the hypernyms for Dust cover?

A hypernym is a word with a broad meaning that encompasses more specific words called hyponyms.

What are the hyponyms for Dust cover?

Hyponyms are more specific words categorized under a broader term, known as a hypernym.

Word of the Day

Speckly describes a surface or pattern that is textured with small, irregular spots or marks. Other synonyms for speckly include flecked, dotted, stippled, mottled, and dappled. Fl...