What is another word for flattops?

Pronunciation: [flˈatɒps] (IPA)

Flattops are a popular hairstyle for men that feature a flat top and short sides. While this term is widely used, there are several synonyms you can use to describe this haircut. One option is the crew cut, which is a very short cut that is tapered on the sides and top. Another term you can use is the buzz cut, which is even shorter than the crew cut and is often achieved with clippers. A high and tight cut is also similar to a flattop, but it features a shorter top. Lastly, a military cut features a short, tapered top combined with very short sides.

What are the hypernyms for Flattops?

A hypernym is a word with a broad meaning that encompasses more specific words called hyponyms.

Word of the Day

Sabah Air is the name of a Malaysian aviation company that was founded in 1975. The name "Sabah Air" is unique, and its antonyms are not obvious. However, possible antonyms for the...