What is another word for flick knife?

17 synonyms found


[ flˈɪk nˈa͡ɪf], [ flˈɪk nˈa‍ɪf], [ f_l_ˈɪ_k n_ˈaɪ_f]

A flick knife, also known as a switchblade, is a type of knife with a blade that can be opened by pressing a button or lever. It is typically used as a tool for self-defense or as a weapon. However, there are several other synonyms for flick knife that can be used interchangeably. Some examples include switch knife, automatic knife, push-button knife, spring-assisted knife, and gravity knife. Each of these terms is used to describe a specific type of knife with distinct characteristics. Regardless of the synonym used, it is important to remember that these types of knives are often restricted and heavily regulated in many countries.

Related words: flick knife sale, making a flick knife, best flick knives, how to make a flick knife, how to use a flick knife, buying a new flick knife, how to make a butterfly knife

Synonyms for Flick knife:

What are the hypernyms for Flick knife?

A hypernym is a word with a broad meaning that encompasses more specific words called hyponyms.

Word of the Day

lithographic limestone or slate
Lithographic limestone or slate carries immense significance in the realm of printing and art. These materials have long been used to create picturesque and vibrant images through ...