What is another word for flush toilet?
[ flˈʌʃ tˈɔ͡ɪlət], [ flˈʌʃ tˈɔɪlət], [ f_l_ˈʌ_ʃ t_ˈɔɪ_l_ə_t]
Table of Contents
Similar words for flush toilet:
How to use "flush toilet" in context?
How to use "Flush toilet" in context?
- a type of toilet that uses a water level in the toilet tank to flush the waste and water out of the toilet bowl.
- the toilet flushes by sending a high level of water and "flush" (wastewater) through the toilet's drainage system.
- the toilet is placed below the floor in a area that is private and unoccupied.
- this type of toilet is mainly used in residential areas.
- in some places, particularly apartments, many people install a handicapped-accessible flush toilet.
Word of the Day
- adopt, advert, affect, affiance, apply, ask, assimilate, assist, assume, attend to.