What is another word for gun bulge?

2 synonyms found


[ ɡˈʌn bˈʌld͡ʒ], [ ɡˈʌn bˈʌld‍ʒ], [ ɡ_ˈʌ_n b_ˈʌ_l_dʒ]

"Gun bulge" refers to the visible impression or outline of a gun carried by an individual. Synonyms for this term could include "weapon protrusion," "gun print," "firearm outline," or "concealed carry imprint." Other possible synonyms could be "holster bulge," "gun impression," or "gun shape." In the context of law enforcement or security work, "weapon visibility" or "gun exposure" may also be appropriate alternatives. Regardless of the specific term used, all of these synonyms convey the same basic idea of a visible indication that someone is carrying a gun, either openly or concealed.

Synonyms for Gun bulge:

  • Other relevant words:

    tower Other relevant words (noun):

What are the hypernyms for Gun bulge?

A hypernym is a word with a broad meaning that encompasses more specific words called hyponyms.

Word of the Day

Mannkopfs sign
Mannkopf's sign, or the Mannkopf sign, refers to an abnormal physical finding in patients with myasthenia gravis, a neuromuscular disorder. It is characterized by the weak, intermi...