What is another word for more oblate?

Pronunciation: [mˈɔːɹ əblˈe͡ɪt] (IPA)

When describing a shape, the term "more oblate" refers to a form that is flattened at the poles, much like an oval or an egg. However, if you want to use an alternate word to describe something that is more oblate, you could consider saying that it is more compressed, squashed, or flattened. Other potential synonyms might include the words condensed, shortened, or contracted. Each of these terms conveys the idea of a shape that is less round and more elongated, conveying a sense of flattened or compressed form. Ultimately, the choice of synonym will depend on the specific context in which the term is being used and the intended meaning or emphasis of the phrase.

What are the hypernyms for More oblate?

A hypernym is a word with a broad meaning that encompasses more specific words called hyponyms.

What are the opposite words for more oblate?

The word "more oblate" describes an object or shape that is flattened or elongated. Antonyms for this term could include words such as "round" or "spherical." These terms would indicate an object that has a more curved or even shape. Other antonyms might include "bulbous," "swollen," or "puffy," which indicate objects that are full and rounded. Alternatively, words like "narrow," "slim," or "thin" could provide contrast to the idea of an oblate shape by suggesting a more elongated or streamlined form. Overall, choosing the appropriate antonym for "more oblate" would depend on the specific context and purpose of the description.

What are the antonyms for More oblate?

Word of the Day

Traumatic Encephalopathies Chronic
Traumatic Encephalopathies Chronic refers to a brain condition that is caused by repeated hits to the head, which affects mood, behavior, and cognitive abilities. The term antonym ...