What is another word for multi-jet?

Pronunciation: [mˈʌltɪd͡ʒˈɛt] (IPA)

Multi-jet is a term that is commonly used in the field of mechanics when referring to a particular type of fluid meter. This type of meter is characterized by the use of multiple jets to measure the amount of fluid flowing through it. If you're looking for synonyms for the term 'multi-jet', there are several alternatives you could consider. These include 'multi-nozzle', 'multi-stream', 'multi-spray', 'multi-outlet' and 'multi-hole'. Each of these words describes a system that uses multiple channels or pathways to perform a particular function, making them suitable substitutes for the term 'multi-jet'. Consider using these synonyms in your next mechanic-related conversation.

Synonyms for Multi-jet:

What are the hypernyms for Multi-jet?

A hypernym is a word with a broad meaning that encompasses more specific words called hyponyms.

Word of the Day

high crime
The antonyms of "high crime" are "petty crime," "misdemeanor," and "minor offense." These terms refer to less serious crimes that typically result in less severe consequences, such...