What is another word for sawtoothed-edged?

Pronunciation: [sˈɔːtuːθdˈɛd͡ʒd] (IPA)

"Sawtoothed-edged" is a word used to describe an object or surface that has a jagged, zig-zag shape or pattern. Synonyms for this term might include "jagged-edged," "zigzag-edged," "serrated," "saw-edged," or "notched." These words all describe objects or surfaces that have sharp, uneven edges that might be used for cutting or gripping. Depending on the context, other synonyms might include words like "rough," "textured," or "bumpy," which describe surfaces that are irregular or uneven. "Sawtoothed-edged" is a descriptive term that can help readers or listeners visualize a shape or object with a specific set of characteristics.

Synonyms for Sawtoothed-edged:

What are the hypernyms for Sawtoothed-edged?

A hypernym is a word with a broad meaning that encompasses more specific words called hyponyms.

Word of the Day

Guarnieri bodies
Guarnieri bodies, also known as Negri bodies, are distinct cytoplasmic inclusions found in nerve cells infected with the rabies virus. These structures were first described by Adel...