What is another word for t-junction?

Pronunciation: [tˈiːd͡ʒˈʌŋkʃən] (IPA)

T-junction can also be referred to as a crossroad, intersection, or crossing. It is a point where one road branches off to form a "T" shape with another road. Some other synonyms for t-junction include turning point, divergent point, and split point. In traffic and driving terminology, a t-junction is commonly known as a "three-way intersection". These intersections are often controlled by stop signs or traffic lights to regulate the flow of vehicles. Additionally, other synonyms used to describe t-junctions in the UK include turnoffs and interchanges. Proper understanding and application of these synonyms can help clarify communication and road navigation.

Synonyms for T-junction:

What are the hypernyms for T-junction?

A hypernym is a word with a broad meaning that encompasses more specific words called hyponyms.

What are the hyponyms for T-junction?

Hyponyms are more specific words categorized under a broader term, known as a hypernym.
  • hyponyms for t-junction (as nouns)

Word of the Day

Cysteine Proteinase Inhibitors Exogenous
Cysteine proteinase inhibitors exogenous refer to compounds that can inhibit the activity of enzymes called cysteine proteinases. These enzymes are involved in various biological p...