What is another word for table runner?

Pronunciation: [tˈe͡ɪbə͡l ɹˈʌnə] (IPA)

A 'table runner' is a decorative piece of fabric that is placed over a tablecloth, or directly onto a table, to add style and elegance to a dining setting. If you're looking for a different term to describe this decorative piece, there are plenty of options to consider. Some synonyms for the term 'table runner' include 'table scarf', 'table topper', 'table mat', 'table tapestry', 'table mantle', 'table coverlet', 'table drape' and 'table throw'. Each term describes a slightly different style or material, so it's worth exploring your options to choose the best term for your needs. Whatever term you choose, a table runner is a simple but effective way to enhance the look of your dining room.

What are the hypernyms for Table runner?

A hypernym is a word with a broad meaning that encompasses more specific words called hyponyms.

Word of the Day

"Emigrations" is a term that refers to the act of leaving one's country of origin to settle in a different one. Some synonyms for this term are migration, immigration, relocation, ...