What is another word for table-mats?

9 synonyms found


[ tˈe͡ɪbə͡lmˈats], [ tˈe‍ɪbə‍lmˈats], [ t_ˈeɪ_b_əl_m_ˈa_t_s]

Table-mats are useful items that are used to protect table surfaces from scratches, stains, and spills. If you are looking for synonyms for the word "table-mats", there are several different options to choose from. Some popular synonyms for table-mats include place mats, table runners, coaster sets, and placemats. Place mats are similar to table-mats in that they are used to protect table surfaces, but they are often made of a different material and may have different shapes or designs. Table runners are long, narrow mats that are placed in the center of the table. Coaster sets are small mats that are used to protect surfaces from drinks or cups. Placemats are also similar to table-mats, but they are often more decorative and may have intricate designs or patterns.

Synonyms for Table-mats:

What are the hypernyms for Table-mats?

A hypernym is a word with a broad meaning that encompasses more specific words called hyponyms.
  • Other hypernyms:

    coaster, textiles, place-mat, dining-linen, kitchen-linen.

Word of the Day

affiliated, agnate, akin, allied, cognate, collateral, foster, germane, kindred, patrilineal.