What is another word for unskilled workers?

Pronunciation: [ʌnskˈɪld wˈɜːkəz] (IPA)

The term "unskilled workers" can be replaced with several synonyms that refer to individuals without specific training or expertise. One option is "untrained workers," which emphasizes the lack of formal instruction or schooling. Similarly, "inexperienced workers" highlights the absence of previous job-related practices. "Laborers" is another alternative that implies hard manual work but does not necessarily require any specialized abilities. "General workers" or "entry-level workers" indicate that the roles are at the bottom of the organizational ladder, while "low-skilled workers" suggests that the jobs do not require advanced knowledge or qualifications. Overall, there are various ways to describe individuals who do not possess particular skills or training.

What are the hypernyms for Unskilled workers?

A hypernym is a word with a broad meaning that encompasses more specific words called hyponyms.

Word of the Day

"Emigrations" is a term that refers to the act of leaving one's country of origin to settle in a different one. Some synonyms for this term are migration, immigration, relocation, ...