What is another word for American Revolutionary War?
[ ɐmˈɛɹɪkən ɹˌɛvəlˈuːʃənəɹi wˈɔː], [ ɐmˈɛɹɪkən ɹˌɛvəlˈuːʃənəɹi wˈɔː], [ ɐ_m_ˈɛ_ɹ_ɪ_k_ə_n ɹ_ˌɛ_v_ə_l_ˈuː_ʃ_ə_n_ə_ɹ_i w_ˈɔː]
Table of Contents
Similar words for American Revolutionary War:
Synonyms for American revolutionary war:
n.• Other relevant words: (noun)
Other synonyms:• Other relevant words:
- fit in,
- australian arowana,
- dawson river salmon,
- spotted bonytongue,
- spotted barramundi,
- capital of new hampshire,
- scleropages leichardti,
How to use "American revolutionary war" in context?
The American Revolutionary War was a conflict fought between Great Britain and its Thirteen Colonies beginning in 1775. The war ended in 1783 with the British Empire gaining more land in North America and the French preventing Britain from expanding its control to the continent. The war directly affected millions of people in the Americas, with numerous casualties and a devastating lasting impact. After two years of conflict, Great Britain emerged victorious, establishing its dominion over the newly conquered lands.
Word of the Day
- adopt, advert, affect, affiance, apply, ask, assimilate, assist, assume, attend to.
- AMERICAN REVOLUTIONARY WAR synonyms at Thesaurus.com
- AMERICAN REVOLUTIONARY WAR synonyms and antonyms - Merriam-Webster dictionary
- Powerthesaurus.org - AMERICAN REVOLUTIONARY WAR synonyms
- Collins Dictionary - synonyms of AMERICAN REVOLUTIONARY WAR
- YourDictionary - another words for AMERICAN REVOLUTIONARY WAR