What is another word for inkpad?

27 synonyms found


[ ˈɪŋkpad], [ ˈɪŋkpad], [ ˈɪ_ŋ_k_p_a_d]

An inkpad is a small cushion that is soaked with ink used while stamping. It is a useful tool for scrapbookers, card makers, and artists. However, there are various synonyms for an inkpad that can be used interchangeably depending on the context. Some synonyms for inkpad include stamp pad, ink cushion, stamp ink, and printing pad. A stamp pad is the most commonly used name for an inkpad, while an ink cushion refers to the cushion-like shape of the pad. Stamp ink is a more generic term that can refer to ink used in a manual or digital stamping process. Lastly, printing pad is often used in industrial contexts for mass printing purposes.

What are the hypernyms for Inkpad?

A hypernym is a word with a broad meaning that encompasses more specific words called hyponyms.

Word of the Day

lithographic limestone or slate
Lithographic limestone or slate carries immense significance in the realm of printing and art. These materials have long been used to create picturesque and vibrant images through ...