What is another word for King Of England?

16 synonyms found


[ kˈɪŋ ɒv ˈɪŋɡlənd], [ kˈɪŋ ɒv ˈɪŋɡlənd], [ k_ˈɪ_ŋ ɒ_v ˈɪ_ŋ_ɡ_l_ə_n_d]

The title "King of England" can be referred to using various synonyms, including "monarch of England," "ruler of England," or "sovereign of England." Other terms that can be used to describe the title's holder include "the English Crown," "the British throne," and "hereditary ruler of England." The British royal family also utilizes specific titles for its members, such as "Prince of Wales" and "Duke of Cambridge," who may eventually become the "King of England." Regardless of the terminology used, the title has held significant cultural and historical significance for England and the world-at-large for hundreds of years.

Synonyms for King of england:

What are the hypernyms for King of england?

A hypernym is a word with a broad meaning that encompasses more specific words called hyponyms.

Word of the Day

Mannkopfs sign
Mannkopf's sign, or the Mannkopf sign, refers to an abnormal physical finding in patients with myasthenia gravis, a neuromuscular disorder. It is characterized by the weak, intermi...