What is another word for labor union?46 synonyms found
Pronunciation:[ l_ˈeɪ_b_ə j_ˈuː_n_iə_n], [ lˈe͡ɪbə jˈuːni͡ən], [ lˈeɪbə jˈuːniən]
Table of ContentsSimilar words for labor union:
Definition for Labor union:
- Organizations comprising wage and salary workers in health- related fields for the purpose of improving their status and conditions. The concept includes labor union activities toward providing health services to members.
Synonyms for Labor union:
- craft union,
- independent union,
- closed shop,
- industrial union,
- labor party,
- International Union of Electrical,
- and Helpers of America,
- International Brotherhood of Teamsters,
- the AFL-CIO,
- American Federation of State,
- the CBI.
Homophones for Labor union:
- lip fern, liberian, liveryman, lipfern, librium, lobworm, liveborn, law firm, leaf form, librarian, lowborn, laburnum, life form.
Holonyms for Labor union:
Hypernym for Labor union: