What is another word for multi-coloreds?

Pronunciation: [mˈʌltɪkˈʌlədz] (IPA)

Multi-coloreds is a term that is used to describe something that has various colors. However, there are several synonyms that can be used instead of this term. One of these synonyms is "variegated," which is used to describe something that displays a variety of colors. Another synonym is "polychromatic," which means having many different colors. "Rainbow-colored" is also a synonym that can be used for multi-coloreds as it conveys the idea of a variety of colors. "Piebald" is a less commonly used synonym that refers to something that is spotted or patchy with different colors. Nonetheless, all these synonyms can be used instead of the term multi-coloreds to add variety and interest to your writing.

Synonyms for Multi-coloreds:

What are the hypernyms for Multi-coloreds?

A hypernym is a word with a broad meaning that encompasses more specific words called hyponyms.

Word of the Day

Non-denumerable refers to a set that is infinite, but not countable. It is an important concept in mathematics and computer science. The antonyms for non-denumerable are "denumerab...