What is another word for newspaper person?

Pronunciation: [njˈuːzpe͡ɪpə pˈɜːsən] (IPA)

The term "newspaper person" can refer to anyone working in the field of journalism, reporting, or editing. However, there are several synonyms that can be used to refer to a newspaper person more specifically. Some of these include journalist, correspondent, writer, reporter, editor, publisher, and columnist. A journalist is someone who collects and writes news stories for newspapers, magazines, or broadcast media. Correspondents work as reporters in foreign countries, while a writer refers to someone who creates written content of various types. An editor is someone who prepares written material for publication, and a publisher is someone who oversees the production and distribution of printed works. Lastly, a columnist is someone who writes a regular article for a newspaper or magazine.

What are the hypernyms for Newspaper person?

A hypernym is a word with a broad meaning that encompasses more specific words called hyponyms.

What are the opposite words for newspaper person?

The term "newspaper person" is often used to refer to individuals working in the journalism field, including reporters, editors, and columnists. Antonyms for this phrase can include non-journalists, uninvolved individuals, or people who have no interest in or knowledge of current events. A more specific antonym for a newspaper person could be someone who works in a different industry altogether, or someone who is not involved in any profession or job. Alternatively, the phrase "old news person" could be used as an antonym, implying someone who is outdated or irrelevant in their reporting.

What are the antonyms for Newspaper person?

Word of the Day