What is another word for one-eighties?

Pronunciation: [wˈɒnˈe͡ɪtɪz] (IPA)

The term "one-eighties" is typically used to describe a complete reversal in attitude or behavior. However, there are several other synonyms that can be used to convey the same meaning. One such term is "flip-flop," which suggests a change from one position to the opposite. Another synonym is "reversal," which connotes a vivid and sudden transformation. "Turnabout" is another excellent option, as it implies a complete reversal of opinion or perspective. Finally, "U-turn" is a common colloquialism that is widely used to describe a change in direction or attitude. Regardless of which term you use, all these synonyms describe a complete shift in behavior or mindset.

What are the hypernyms for One-eighties?

A hypernym is a word with a broad meaning that encompasses more specific words called hyponyms.

Related words: one eighty, 180 degrees, 180, changing directions, go 180 degrees, about-face, about-turn

Related questions:

  • What is a 180 in texting?
  • How does a 180 work on instagram and facebook?
  • What is the meaning of a 180 in facebook?
  • Word of the Day

    Non-denumerable refers to a set that is infinite, but not countable. It is an important concept in mathematics and computer science. The antonyms for non-denumerable are "denumerab...