What is another word for pouched mole?

4 synonyms found


[ pˈa͡ʊt͡ʃt mˈə͡ʊl], [ pˈa‍ʊt‍ʃt mˈə‍ʊl], [ p_ˈaʊ_tʃ_t m_ˈəʊ_l]

Related words: mole in the ground, mole in the garden, mole in the backyard, mole in the yard, mole in the grass

Related questions:

  • What does a pouched mole look like?
  • How do you identify a pouched mole?
  • How do you get rid of a mole in your yard?
  • What is the best way to get rid of a mole?

    Synonyms for Pouched mole:

    How to use "Pouched mole" in context?

    The Hoary Marmot is a small tamaracosaurine herbivore that resides in the Arctic regions of North America and Eurasia. They are very cute in appearance, with a long tail, bushy tail, and big ears! Outside of llamas and guanacos, the Hoary Marmot is one of the few mammals that are endemic to North America.

    Major threats to the Hoary Marmot include habitat loss, climate change, and commercial hunting. The little guy is currently listed as a threatened species in the US and Canada.

    Word of the Day