What is another word for selector switch?

Pronunciation: [sɪlˈɛktə swˈɪt͡ʃ] (IPA)

A selector switch is a device used to select between two or more options. It is also known as a rotary switch, switch selector, or simply selector. There are various types of selector switches available in the market. For example, a rotary switch can be used for the selection of multiple options while a toggle switch can be used for the selection between two options. A rotary knob or dial can be an alternative term for a selector switch. Other synonyms may include a control switch, setting switch, or a mode switch. In essence, whatever the term used, the device serves the same purpose of selecting between options.

Synonyms for Selector switch:

What are the hypernyms for Selector switch?

A hypernym is a word with a broad meaning that encompasses more specific words called hyponyms.

What are the hyponyms for Selector switch?

Hyponyms are more specific words categorized under a broader term, known as a hypernym.

What are the meronyms for Selector switch?

Meronyms are words that refer to a part of something, where the whole is denoted by another word.

Word of the Day

Wolff Parkinson White Syndrome
Wolff Parkinson White Syndrome (WPW) is a rare cardiac condition, characterized by abnormal electrical pathways in the heart. Individuals with WPW may experience unique symptoms li...