What is another word for sperms?
[ spˈɜːmz], [ spˈɜːmz], [ s_p_ˈɜː_m_z]
Related words: sperm donor, male sperm donor, sperm bank, sperm donor requirements, sperm donation los angeles, sperm donation process, virgin male sperm
Table of Contents
Similar words for sperms:
How to use "sperms" in context?
Synonyms for Sperms:
n.• seed (noun)
Other synonyms:• Other relevant words (noun):
How to use "Sperms" in context?
1. Sperm are unique cells that are necessary for the creation of a new life.
2. Sperm come in different shapes and sizes, with each having its own unique function in the reproductive process.
3. Sperm can swim for up to 10 hours, and are resistant to hypothermia and environmental conditions.
4. Sperm can live for up to 9 days in the female reproductive system.
5. Sperm are responsible for transferring the genetic material from the male to the female during sexual reproduction.
Homophones for Sperms:
- superman, sapphirine, savarin, suborn, shopworn, soprano, shipworm, sphyrna, Safranin, severn, saffranine, sprain, saffron, sapremia, supreme, Safranine, Shah of Iran, sporran, sea bream, supermom, sheeprun, sago fern, spurn, shakespearean, supremo, schizophrenia, shakespearian, seaborne, superhuman, siberian, sapraemia, sewage farm, sphyraena, sopranino, shy away from, sparmannia.
Word of the Day