What is another word for writing implement?

Pronunciation: [ɹˈa͡ɪtɪŋ ˈɪmplɪmənt] (IPA)

When it comes to writing, one of the most important tools is the writing implement. This refers to any instrument that is used to convey writing onto paper or other surfaces. However, there are several synonyms that can be used to describe this essential tool. Some common words that can be used to refer to a writing implement include pen, pencil, nib, quill, marker, highlighter, stylus, and brush. These words each have their own unique connotations and are often used in different contexts. Regardless of the specific term used, the writing implement remains a crucial tool for anyone who needs to write.

What are the hypernyms for Writing implement?

A hypernym is a word with a broad meaning that encompasses more specific words called hyponyms.

What are the hyponyms for Writing implement?

Hyponyms are more specific words categorized under a broader term, known as a hypernym.
  • hyponyms for writing implement (as nouns)

Word of the Day

most time-saving
The term "most time-saving" refers to something that saves the most amount of time. The antonyms of this word would be phrases or words that suggest the opposite, indicating someth...