What is another word for CRTs?

Pronunciation: [sˌiːˌɑːtˈiːz] (IPA)

CRTs or cathode ray tubes are a type of electronic display used in older television and computer screens. There are a few different synonyms for this term, including "picture tubes," "tube displays," and "vacuum tube displays." These terms all refer to the same type of technology, which uses an electron gun to project an image onto a phosphorescent screen. Although CRTs have largely been replaced by newer LCD and LED displays, they are still used in some specialized applications, such as medical equipment and some types of industrial displays. Despite their decreased popularity, the terminology surrounding CRTs remains relevant for those working with older technology or maintaining legacy equipment.

What are the paraphrases for Crts?

Paraphrases are restatements of text or speech using different words and phrasing to convey the same meaning.
Paraphrases are highlighted according to their relevancy:
- highest relevancy
- medium relevancy
- lowest relevancy
  • Independent

    • Proper noun, plural

What are the hypernyms for Crts?

A hypernym is a word with a broad meaning that encompasses more specific words called hyponyms.

Related words: televisions, old school televisions, cathode rays tube, vintage television, old TV, tube TV

Related questions:

  • Are crts still in use?
  • Are crts obsolete?
  • What is the best crt television?
  • Word of the Day

    Sabah Air is the name of a Malaysian aviation company that was founded in 1975. The name "Sabah Air" is unique, and its antonyms are not obvious. However, possible antonyms for the...