What is another word for garroter?

41 synonyms found


[ ɡˈaɹə͡ʊtə], [ ɡˈaɹə‍ʊtə], [ ɡ_ˈa_ɹ_əʊ_t_ə]

Synonyms for Garroter:

How to use "Garroter" in context?

The garroter is a type of knife with a short, curved, heavy blade. It is designed for use as a stabbing weapon or thrown at a distance. The name comes from the Spanish word for "gargantuan".

Word of the Day

Man (or Girl) Friday