What is another word for Mons Pubis?

Pronunciation: [mˈɒnz pjˈuːbɪs] (IPA)

When it comes to anatomy, the term "Mons Pubis" refers to the rounded mound of fatty tissue located on the pubic bone. While this region is commonly known by its scientific name, there are other terms that are often used interchangeably to describe it. For instance, some people may refer to it as the "pubic mound," "pubic area," or simply, "mons." Other, less common synonyms for this region include the "mons veneris," or "mound of Venus," and the "fatty pad above the pubic bone." Ultimately, regardless of what term is used, it all refers to the same part of the anatomy.

What are the hypernyms for Mons pubis?

A hypernym is a word with a broad meaning that encompasses more specific words called hyponyms.

Related words: pubic hair, pubis, mons pubis, mons veneris, vulva, labia

Related questions:

  • What is pubic hair called?
  • What is the mons pubis called?
  • What is the mons veneris called?
  • What is the vulva called?
  • Word of the Day

    most time-saving
    The term "most time-saving" refers to something that saves the most amount of time. The antonyms of this word would be phrases or words that suggest the opposite, indicating someth...