What is another word for Mylohyoid?

Pronunciation: [mˈa͡ɪlə͡ʊɪˌɔ͡ɪd] (IPA)

Mylohyoid is a term used in anatomy that refers to a muscle located in the neck region. It is an important muscle that helps in the movement of the tongue and jaw. Although there are no direct synonyms for the term mylohyoid, there are similar terms that are used in the field of anatomy. These include "submandibular fossa" which is a depression on the inner side of the mandible, and "submandibular gland" which is a salivary gland located below the jaw. Other related terms include "hyoid bone" which is a bone located in the neck and "styloglossus muscle" which is a muscle that helps move the tongue.

What are the hypernyms for Mylohyoid?

A hypernym is a word with a broad meaning that encompasses more specific words called hyponyms.

Related words: mylohyoid bone, mylohyoid membrane, mylohyoid artery, mylohyoid vein, mylohyoid muscle

Related questions:

  • What is a mylohyoid?
  • What is a mylohyoid bone?
  • What is a mylohyoid membrane?
  • Word of the Day

    Latitudinarians refers to individuals who hold broad or liberal views, especially in matters of religion or politics. Synonyms for latitudinarians include liberals, progressives, o...