What is another word for palace coup?

Pronunciation: [pˈalɪs kˈuːp] (IPA)

Palace coup, also known as a coup d'etat or overthrowing of a government, is a destabilizing political act. There are many synonyms for this term, including military takeover, putsch, revolution, rebellion, insurrection, mutiny, insurgency, and usurpation. Each of these words represents a relatively violent and sometimes bloody overthrow of a government, whether by a military group or civilians. A coup d'etat typically involves a group of conspirators who seek to seize power through force and violence. The history of the world is full of such examples of palace coups, which often led to huge social, political, and economic changes, such as the French Revolution of 1789 and the Russian Revolution of 1917.

Synonyms for Palace coup:

What are the hypernyms for Palace coup?

A hypernym is a word with a broad meaning that encompasses more specific words called hyponyms.

Related words: coup, palace, coup definition, what is a coup, power grab, seize power, where is the palace, who lives in the palace, who lives in the white house, what is a coup d'etat

Related questions:

  • Who was involved in the palace coup of 1808?
  • Why did the palace coup happen in 1808?
  • Word of the Day

    Traumatic Encephalopathies Chronic
    Traumatic Encephalopathies Chronic refers to a brain condition that is caused by repeated hits to the head, which affects mood, behavior, and cognitive abilities. The term antonym ...