What is another word for prince consort?

Pronunciation: [pɹˈɪns kˈɒnsɔːt] (IPA)

Prince Consort is a term that is commonly used to describe the husband of a reigning queen or a king. However, there are many other words that can be used as synonyms for Prince Consort. These include the phrases Crown Prince, Royal Consort, Consort to the Crown, or simply Consort. Other options might include titles like Emperor Consort, King Consort, or Duke Consort if the individual in question has a specific rank or title within the monarchy. Regardless of the specific synonym used, the role of Prince Consort or spouse to a monarch brings with it an important role in upholding tradition and supporting the reigning monarch in their duties.

Synonyms for Prince consort:

What are the hypernyms for Prince consort?

A hypernym is a word with a broad meaning that encompasses more specific words called hyponyms.

What are the hyponyms for Prince consort?

Hyponyms are more specific words categorized under a broader term, known as a hypernym.

Word of the Day

horse barn, stable.