What is another word for shot glass?

Pronunciation: [ʃˈɒt ɡlˈas] (IPA)

A shot glass, also known as a shooter or jigger, is a small glass typically used to serve alcoholic shots. Some popular synonyms for this glassware include a pony, thimble, nipper, or tot glass. These terms vary in different regions and countries. In Australia, a shot glass is referred to as a shooter or a worm glass, whereas the UK uses the term tot glass. In Japan, the term sakazuki, meaning "sake cup," is used to refer to shot glasses used for traditional Japanese sake. Although the size and shape of these glasses may vary, they all serve the same purpose of serving delicious, strong drinks in small quantities.

Synonyms for Shot glass:

What are the hypernyms for Shot glass?

A hypernym is a word with a broad meaning that encompasses more specific words called hyponyms.

Semantically related words: what are the measurements of a shot glass, where can I buy shot glasses, is a shot really a measure of alcohol, how many ml is a shot

Word of the Day

most time-saving
The term "most time-saving" refers to something that saves the most amount of time. The antonyms of this word would be phrases or words that suggest the opposite, indicating someth...