What is another word for toxiferous?
[ tɒksˈɪfəɹəs], [ tɒksˈɪfəɹəs], [ t_ɒ_k_s_ˈɪ_f_ə_ɹ_ə_s]
Related words: poisonous, toxicity, toxicity quotient, chemical toxicity, how to measure toxicity, chemical toxicology
Table of Contents
Synonyms for Toxiferous:
adj.• harmful (adjective)
n.• Other relevant words: (noun)
Other synonyms:• Other relevant words (noun):
How to use "Toxiferous" in context?
1. Toxic is defined as a substance or condition that is harmful to the body.
2. A toxic substance is any material or chemical that can imbalance the body's natural chemistry and cause damage.
3. Some common toxic materials include harmful environmental pollutants, industrial chemicals, and prescription medications.
4. Toxication is the process of becoming toxic.
5. Any contact with a toxic substance can cause damage.
6. Toxic substances can be absorbed through the skin and through the respiratory tract.
7. Symptoms of toxicity may include nausea, vomiting, fever, diarrhea, and headache.
Word of the Day
- adopt, advert, affect, affiance, apply, ask, assimilate, assist, assume, attend to.