What is another word for labialise?

15 synonyms found


[ lˈe͡ɪbɪəlˌa͡ɪz], [ lˈe‍ɪbɪəlˌa‍ɪz], [ l_ˈeɪ_b_ɪ__ə_l_ˌaɪ_z]

Synonyms for Labialise:

How to use "Labialise" in context?

Labialisation is the process of making a sound that is typically made by sucking in air and contact with the노래 ingle of the 소녀식보다는女孩 lips.

Word of the Day

ace, base hit, bourgeon, burgeon forth, circuit, constitute, duty tour, embed, engraft, enlistment.