What is another word for toggle joint?

Pronunciation: [tˈɒɡə͡l d͡ʒˈɔ͡ɪnt] (IPA)

The term "toggle joint" refers to a type of mechanical joint that involves a pivot point and two connected links. Some synonyms for this term may include "knee joint," "hinge joint," or "pivot joint." These joints are commonly used in a variety of applications, from industrial machinery to construction equipment. They allow for smooth movement and resistance to pressure, making them ideal for heavy-duty applications. However, the exact terminology used to describe this type of joint may depend on the specific context and industry in which it is being used. Overall, toggle joints are an essential component of many mechanical systems and play a critical role in ensuring smooth and efficient operation.

What are the hypernyms for Toggle joint?

A hypernym is a word with a broad meaning that encompasses more specific words called hyponyms.

What are the hyponyms for Toggle joint?

Hyponyms are more specific words categorized under a broader term, known as a hypernym.
  • hyponyms for toggle joint (as nouns)

Word of the Day

The word "sourceable" means capable of being sourced, obtainable or found. The antonyms of this word are words that refer to something that cannot be sourced, found or obtained. Th...