What is another word for bold face?

Pronunciation: [bˈə͡ʊld fˈe͡ɪs] (IPA)

Bold face is a font style that is used to make text stand out from other fonts on a page. It adds emphasis and helps to draw attention to important words or phrases. There are a variety of synonyms that can be used in place of the phrase "bold face," including "bold," "thick," "heavy," "strong," and "intense." These synonyms all convey a sense of emphasis and importance, and can be used to make text more visually appealing and easier to read. When choosing a font style or emphasis for text, it is important to consider the context and purpose of the text, as well as the intended audience.

What are the hypernyms for Bold face?

A hypernym is a word with a broad meaning that encompasses more specific words called hyponyms.

Related words: bold font, black bold font, how to make text bold, how to bold words in photoshop, how to change the font in word to bold

Related questions:

  • Why are text in bold?
  • How to make text in bold?
  • Word of the Day

    When it comes to synonyms for the word "dicty-", several options can be considered. One such synonym is "pretentious," which refers to someone who acts in a haughty manner, attempt...