What is another word for bubble and squeak?

Pronunciation: [bˈʌbə͡l and skwˈiːk] (IPA)

Bubble and Squeak is a classic British dish made with leftover vegetables and potatoes. It's traditionally fried in a pan until crispy and served as a side dish. However, there are a few different ways to refer to this dish depending on where you're from. In the North of England, it's often called "bubble and scrape." In Scotland, it's known as "Rumbledethumps." In the US, it's sometimes called "hash" or "skillet potatoes." No matter what you call it, Bubble and Squeak is a tasty and thrifty way to use up leftovers and create a delicious side dish.

Synonyms for Bubble and squeak:

What are the hypernyms for Bubble and squeak?

A hypernym is a word with a broad meaning that encompasses more specific words called hyponyms.
  • Other hypernyms:

    fried food, food dish, vegetable dish, traditional British food.

What are the hyponyms for Bubble and squeak?

Hyponyms are more specific words categorized under a broader term, known as a hypernym.
  • hyponyms for bubble and squeak (as nouns)

Related words: what is bubble and squeak, bubble and squeak meaning, does bubble and squeak have eggs, can you make bubble and squeak vegetarian, how to make bubble and squeak, what are the ingredients for bubble and squeak, how to make vegan bubble and squeak, what foods are similar to bubble and squeak

Similar questions:

  • What?
  • Word of the Day

    The word "sourceable" means capable of being sourced, obtainable or found. The antonyms of this word are words that refer to something that cannot be sourced, found or obtained. Th...